Patient information for your forthcoming dental appointment at Castle Dental.
We have produced this information so you know what to expect and how to access the practice during this pandemic. You will notice a few changes to what you perceived as normal on your last visit. These measures are to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. The new measures include
- Do not attend the practice if you have symptoms of coronavirus or are self-isolating
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- The practice door may be locked, please knock or phone for admittance
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- Your temperature will be taken with a remote infra red thermometer before you enter.
- A one way system is in operation through the practice, follow the signage. You will be asked to leave through the door straight ahead at the bottom of the stairs and not through reception as you previously would be used to.
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We may be offering a limited number of services initially, please be patient, we are working to resume all normal services as soon we are able.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- take great care to keep social distancing on the staircases.
- You will be contacted by phone to take any payments and make follow up appointments after you have left the practice to minimise contacts with other patients.
- If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment